Chairman: vacant - Richard Smith, our Newsletter editor is the acting chairman, but volunteers are welcome - contact any of the committee.
Secretary: Tony Waldis
Treasurer: Michael Leak
- For "whatsits" and queries about tools and trades please email Brian Read, the Technical and Queries editor.
- For queries or suggestions about the website, please email Bob Evans, the Webmaster.
- To submit material for the Newsletter, please email Richard Smith, the Newsletter Editor.
- To donate books to the library or enquire about the books held, please email Steve Dowling, the Librarian.
- For anything to do with publicity or our Facebook and Twitter presence, please email Sandra Wilson, the Publicity Officer.
- To submit articles for the Journal please email the Journal Editor.
- To volunteer at an event, or to arrange an event, please email Mike Rogers, the Events Co-ordinator.
- To volunteer at our collection of tools at Amberley, Sussex, please email Tony Turley, the Southern Area Organiser.
- For contributions to the Conservation Notes and also anything to do with TATHS at the Hawley Collection, please email Hugh Thompson, the Hawley Trust Liason Officer.
- For queries about membership and joining the Society please email Paul Coutts, the Membership Secretary or write to:
The TATHS Membership Secretary
92 Marine Parade
Leigh On Sea
Essex SS9 2NL